IN ORDER TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU MUST READ AND ACCEPT ALL THESE RULES. IF YOU CONTINUE TO NAVIGATE THIS WEBSITE IT IS IMPLICIT THAT YOU AGREE TO THESE RULES.
DECORPORATE may have information about you that you offered to us (for instance by submitting a request or a registration form, by a contract etc.). This information may include, among others, your name, your address, phone numbers, information about your use of our services and products (i.e.: how much you spend for our products and services and information that arise as a follow up to the navigation on our websites), and any other type of information about the way you use our products and services.
- How can DECORPORATE use this personal data?
Your data can be used by us only for purposes related to the commercialization of DECORPORATE services and products, such as:
- processing your orders or requests;
- proceeding to the verification of credit and expenses (unless there is a previous agreement in this respect);
- offering products and/or services to you;
- settling the requests, questions or complaints submitted by you;
- realizing the market and product researches and the marketing of DECORPORATE’s and its suppliers’ products and services;
- contacting you (including by mail, email, fax, text messaging, pager or phone) in regard to DECORPORATE’s and its suppliers’ offer of products and services or in connection to products and services of carefully selected third parties that may be, in our opinion, of interest to you (unless you made a written request not to be contacted in this respect);
- registering your data with a view to the allocation or the offering of rewards, discounts and other benefits, as well as for the fulfilling of other requests or requirements that you may have in connection to client reward programs and other similar programs.
- DECORPORATE has the right to distribute this data about you to its Suppliers who may use the information for the same purposes as DECORPORATE.
- DECORPORATE is also entitled to transfer your data to third parties in the following situations:
- to those who provide products or services collateral to ours, such as our dealers or suppliers;
- to the credit monitoring agents (except for the cases when we agree differently) who have the right to exchange data about you with other organizations and that may keep the evidence of the persons who are indebted;
- if someone else is paying for your bill, for instance your employer, to that person;
- to carefully selected third parties that provide products or services that, in our opinion, could be of interest to you.
If you wish to use our products and services abroad, your data may be transferred to that respective country. Our websites may also be hosted on servers outside the country. We warn you that data protection by the laws of other countries may be less comprehensive than the legislation of this country.